Saturday, July 11, 2015

2nd blog!

 hi there! so since i have nothing to do with my first blog,i decided to make another one (^-^) because i think it's fun to make ^^ now don't forget to subscribe to my youtube channel and my blog.and i will be more active on this blog (maybe) so...if you guys noticed..i had different names on each of my blogs.my first blog was powered by wordpress and my first blog had different address from the title of my blog.here you can check it out my first blog . so i don't really have anything there yet.so the problem was i don't know how to change the address so it could be same as the title of my blog which is nad berry.

the address of my first blog was: nadnerdy.wordpress.com 
so i know it has a lots of difference between the title and the address.
this blog too!because there's no address with "nad berry" is available :(
so then i decided to make a difference between the title and the address so please understand that you guys could not type nadiascorner.blogspot.com
as an address going to this blog.

 if you don't want that to happen,then click the description box on some of my videos on youtube and i have my links thourgh my social medias or blogs.BUT! please notice that i haven't update each description boxes yet! so they're all will be brand new :D 

my first blog:http://nadnerdy.wordpress.com/ 
my second blog (which is this one):creamynadia.blogspot.com 

i type both of them so you could know the link or address of it :)

thanks for understanding and reading (^ v ^ )

with love
 -nadia

PS: you can visit my youtube channel now! :)

my youtube channel 

and i haven't make a custom url yet to go to my channel :( but don't worry by the way!

check one of my vids:

No comments:

Post a Comment